Top Header

BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE ANYTHING UFO BLOG FOR THE LATEST IN UFO & ALIEN SIGHTING NEWS! FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ANYTHINGUFO---LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!---FOLLOW US ON TUMBLR!---JUST CLICK THE LINK!~~~~~~

Monday, August 18, 2014

Tall Alien Grey Encounter in Alberta Canada

A witness describes an encounter with a 9 ft tall Alien Grey in Grande Prairie Alberta, Canada back on May 31, 2012.


This Alien Grey encounter left this individual terrified after bring woken up by a 9 foot tall Alien Grey with legs that bent backwards like a grasshopper. The witness says that the Alien seemed angered or agitated that they had awoke and just disappeared.

Witness report:

"I woke and felt like my body from the head down was tingling like it was falling asleep. It was so intense it hurt but went down my whole body then back up.. I screamed then sat up and seen a very tall (grey)? With backwards legs like a grasshopper . About 8- 9 feet because I know my tv Height above my fireplace, he was in my bedroom. He was walking towards my bedroom patio door but stopped and looked at me, almost like he was angry I seen him. He looked frustrated and in a hurry then looked at me like I did something wrong.... Then just gone and I snapped up again in bed sweating and heart raising... I know it wasn't a dream, I know I felt it and seen it and I'm positive it was not a dream."

By: William Miller

Other Alien Encounters that might interest you:

Pennsylvania Woman Claims Aliens Gave Her The History of Humans in 30 Seconds

Transparent Aliens Occupying Home In Florida


Post a Comment
We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)